Carlton North Loft
Clean, white and bright - this young Melbourne creative has a penchant for design and aesthetics that extends way beyond her graphics skills to her work space & nest.
- is the top floor of an old Victorian terrace house in a leafy side street off Rathdowne Village, Carlton North.
- is a balance of masculine and feminine, harmonious, clean and Scandinavian.
- I love
- my loft because it is my ideal world. No mess, clutter or distractions - just things that I want to look at and things that are functional.
- Desk: Trestle legs - Ikea & top - wood from Bunnings
- Chair - Danish furniture shop in Armadale
- Elephant table: my dad brought it back from India 35 years ago
- The rest of my bits and pieces are from shops in Melbourne - I love Mark Tuckey, the Camberwell Market and of course, The Fitzroy Nursery.